Your beauty blog for youthful, soft hands with Loccitane skin care!
20 March 2014
- If you have a good skin care routine, you'll know (and be able) to apply a nice layer of hand-cream daily. But for those busy bees, three times a week will be just enough to ensure your hands are kept soft, full of moisture and youthful-looking.
- A good way of getting a 'power-up' boost for beautifully soft hands, apply a thick layer of hand cream to your hands before you go to bed and pop on a pair of cotton gloves. You'll wake up and your hands will feel like silk. (Alternatively, do this while watching an hour long episode of Emmerdale*, this should give a nice result.) *Programme is each to their own, just make it an hour...
- This Loccitane set is amazing, you can carry around a tube in your handbag, leave one in your desk, one in your car - you can have soft hands EVERYWHERE!
- The happy hands kit from L’Occitane features three distinct products to take on dry, dull or damaged hands, and bring them back to life. This includes a shea butter hand cream which helps to nourish and protect the hands, a lavender duo which features a wonderfully soothing formula that relaxes the hands, and finally a pair of verbena hand gels which help to refresh the hands and reinvigorate new life into them.
- It makes for the PERFECT Mother's Day gift!