The Arrival of Mac Cosmetics
We were so excited about the arrival of the new Mac collection last week that our expert beauty girl, Laurelle, carried out a demonstration for the girls in the office and we liked it that much we thought we’d share it on our blog.
As the Christmas period is now approaching it's time for us ladies to get glammed up. We really wanted to know how to create a smokey eye look, so Laurelle recommends that we:
- Apply the lighter shade, Mac Mega Metal Shadow – Peek-at-You all over the lid as a base and under the brow to give the brow a lift.
- Blend the darker shade, Mac Eye Shadow – Twinks into the eye lid and blend with the Mac Mega Metal Shadow – Peek-at-You.
- Apply the brown shade, Mac Eye Shadow – Henna and blend into the outer corner of the eye socket to give a defined look.
Blend the black shadow, Mac Eye Shadow – Black Tied into the brown to create a smokey look.
- Apply Mac Eye Kohl – Smoulder along the upper lash line, the bottom lash line and the inner bottom lash line to define the eye.
- Gently sweep Mac Eye Shadow – Twinks under the lower lashes to infuse the glamour.
- Laurelle also applied Mac Superglass – Tunnel of Love to her lips, focusing on the centre of the lips to create a fuller look.
Here's the finished result, let us know what you think!