Six Interesting Facts about Women. Happy International Women's Day!
It's International Women's Day and we are all about the girl power at TLPC!
Here are six interesting facts about women that we enjoyed finding out...
1) The first computer programmer was a woman. Her name is Ada Lovelace.
2) An average woman eats about 2-3 kilos of lipstick in her lifetime.
3) A woman will more easily trust somebody who hugs her for at least 15 seconds.
4) Women blink about 2 times more often than men.
5) 80% of women’s wrinkles are caused by excessive sun exposure.
6) Women usually tie the belt of a dressing gown higher than their belly button, while men tie it lower.
Oh and here's another little fact...